Find a Therapist Profile
I have been counselling since 1981starting when working with Lifeline and as Supervisor of Counselling and Training Officer. I then did a Social Work Degree and at the end worked for Department of Veterans Affairs for 20 years. I have been in private Practice since 1991 and since retiring from Government work have concentrated on private practice. I continue to focus on working in the "Mental Health" area and with Veterans and their families. I am passionate about assisting couples.
Years in practice:
License number and state: Yes
Insurance: MEDICARE REBATES WITH MENTAL HEALTH CARE PLANS
Office Hours: VARIABLE
Office Locations: YES
23 VICTORIA STREET
1A / 26 REDLANDS BAY ROAD
- COUPLE THERAPY
- Imago Relationship Therapy
- GOTTMAN RELATIONSHIP THERAPY
- TRAUMA BASED THERAPIES including MINDFULNESS PRACTICES
- ATTACHMENT BASED COUPLES AND FAMILY THERAPY and many more as needed.
- I work in a Client Centred Model and view to do no harm for clients.
- MENTAL HEALTH ACCREDITED SOCIAL WORKER (AASW)
Teletherapy or online therapy available